Thursday, May 29, 2014

Quotable Kiddos - Steven at 3 Years

Daddy Steve, "Steven, don't climb on that!"
Steven, "But I'm Captain Hook!"


Daddy Steven,  "Steven don't drink the bathwater!"
Steven, "But I'm a cow!"


When I asked him who his favorite super hero is he said, "Super Mario!"
(Definitely his father's son).


When trying to wear his spider man costume to school,
Daddy "No, you can't wear that to school."
Steven "But my friends will be happy."


Every night before bed we talk about what we will dream about and I always say him.
In the morning he says, "Mommy, did you dream about me?" (Melt my heart).


Whenever he's mad:
"You are NOT my best friend!"


Driving by any body of water lately:
"Daddy, There's sharks in the water!"


When we are saying goodnight:
"Don't let the bugs bed to bite."


1 comment:

  1. My kids say, "you're not my best friend anymore," too!

    ReplyDelete