Sunday, December 1, 2013

Month of Thankfulness Part 2

November 16 - I'm thankful for being able to grow up in St. Louis. I have really enjoyed living in St. Louis as a child and now as a parent I'm very grateful for the city I get to raise my kids in. I love living here and there is so much to do and see, especially with kids.

November 17 - I'm thankful we have shelter. There was a crazy wind storm today and I'm so thankful we have a safe place to go during crazy weather like that.

November 18 - I'm thankful for electricity/power to our house. We lost power to our house today for a few hours due to the damage from the storm over the weekend. I'm so grateful to the people who came to hook it back up and that we have power back.

November 19 - I'm thankful for our health. We attended a wake of a friend's grandmother who died quickly from cancer. I'm so thankful that Steve and I and the boys are all in good health. I'm thankful that our parents are in good health as well.

November 20 - I'm thankful for financial stability. That is not something we've always had so I'm really grateful that Steve and I both have good jobs and the ability to cover unexpected expenses such as the repairs to our house.

November 21 - I'm thankful for time away. I'm so grateful for my family but I'm also grateful that I can get time away to recharge and relax.

November 22 - I'm thankful for dessert. :)

November 23 - I'm thankful that we have health insurance. I took Steven to the dentist recently and I'm so glad I have a job that allows us to have access to good and affordable insurance to care for our health.

November 24 - I'm thankful for my education. I'm glad I got a degree and have the knowledge I have now. Although I may not have a job in my particular field, I'm glad I have the degree.

 November 25 - I'm thankful for visits from relatives that live far away. I'm so glad we have family that wants to see our kiddos and comes in town to do so.

November 26 - I'm thankful for my gym. I'm thankful I have access to a gym nearby and can afford the membership.

November 27 - I'm thankful for my mommy blogger and forum friends. It's really nice to be able to connect with other moms online and learn their struggles and also know you're not the only one who feels crazy raising a toddler!

November 28 - Today I am more thankful than ever. It is Thanksgiving and we will see a lot of important people today and get to share our kiddos with them. That is a huge blessing!

November 29 - I know its controversial but I'm thankful for shopping today. I'm so thankful we are able to afford the things we need as well as the things we want. And it's also therapeutic and enjoyable for me.

November 30 - I'm thankful for this blog. It's really a great opportunity to keep in touch with family about what is happening in our lives as well as provides good therapy and record keeping for me.

That's it! I really have SO much to be thankful for this year and every year. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment