Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a really great Thanksgiving this year. I hope you guys did too! On Thanksgiving day we went to Steve's parent's house. It was really fun! There were a lot of people this year and a few we had not seen in a while. It was fun to visit with them. The Jones's were there and they have 3 kiddos so that was nice for Steven to have them to play with. Baby Micah was there as well and it's great to see him! Here are a few pics from that day.
 
Steven LOVES Uncle John. So he was pretty psyched that he was there.
Steven has reached the age of not wanting to pose for pictures. Boo
Steven playing with the Jones kiddos. That's Elena and Max. They have gotten big so fast!
Cuties!
Daddy and Logan. So cute!
Aw!
The two new daddies. This is kind of confusing because Steve is holding Micah and Matt is holding Logan (opposite babies) but it was so hard to get them to sit down for a picture I just went with it.
Here are the two families with babies (again with opposite babies). Steve, Myself and Micah (not ours) on the left; Matt, Ruty, Logan (ours) and Steven (ours) on the right. So confusing! But at least everyone is in the picture!
So fun that we have so many kids in the family now!
The week of Thanksgiving, my Uncle Don and his wife, Donna were in town to visit from Florida. It was so nice to get to see them and visit with them. Here they are with our kiddos.

Great to see them!
The weekend after Thanksgiving, we went to my parents house. Steve, Amy and Megan were there (Hannah was working). So that was really nice to see them and get to visit.

Aunt Amy and Logan
The food was DELICIOUS. My mom is the best cook and I absolutely love Thanksgiving dinner. It's probably my favorite meal all year. I ate way too much and I'm ok with that. I love it!

The only family pic we got of this holiday. It'll have to do.
We had an awesome Thanksgiving and got to see a ton of family! I hope you guys had a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment