Sunday, November 7, 2010

Doggy Fall Photo Shoot

I think its about time for an update on the doggies! Poor guys, I've been neglecting them on this blog. I took some super cute pictures of them last weekend while we were raking leaves but, they were lost on my crazy camera. Well this weekend, Steve figured out the other camera we have (with some help from the Best Buy guy) so we are back in business! I took some pictures of the dogs outside in the fall leaves. They look so cute!!

Here's Zander being very regal...

Me and my #1 girl, Zora.

The sun was bright that day but I think these look kind of cool:



Freckles was enjoying a stick in the yard.


LOL. Doesn't he look so funny here?


Zander doing his "sit" command. He looks so serious. And tough with that snaggle tooth! ha ha


These two like to hang out.
And finally, the first video on my blog! So exciting! Its Zeusy acting crazy, enjoying himself outside and being his good, obedient self...


No comments:

Post a Comment