Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Super Thankful

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I could not be more thankful. This time of year is by far my favorite and I love getting to spend time with family, eating good food and everything that goes along with the holidays! As we approach the big turkey day, I just can't help but think about all the many blessings Steve and I have experienced this year. Even though, it hasn't been a perfect year and we have had our share of struggles and fights, we are extremely blessed. We are both blessed with very supportive and loving families. I feel so thankful that Steve's family has been so welcoming and wonderful to me. I really lucked out on in-laws! My family is amazing too and I am so thankful for them. I have the best parents and they are always willing to help and support me. They are so great and I am so blessed to have their love and support.

Even though this past year has been difficult for Steve and me, we have a place to live, we both have jobs, we have enough to eat...I mean things are great! We have had so many blessings this year it is amazing. And now we are having a baby!! I don't think either of us could be more thankful for how our lives have turned out to this point. We are both so happy and so excited for our future together (with our baby).

So, everyone have a great Thanksgiving!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment