Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do Not Adjust Your Television Set

Anybody remember that intro to the Outer Limits? Am I the only nerdy one....Anyways, don't be alarmed ye 'ole blog has a new look today. You like? :)

When I first started this blog I wasn't sure what it was going to be about so I just went with the first thing that came to my mind which was to write about our dogs. Well, it turns out there's not much happening in doggy world lately since we, um...had a baby! But this blog is not just all about our cute, wonderful and adorable little boy (insert gratuitous baby picture here..so cute!)


Its also about my life as an individual, as a mother, a daughter, a friend, etc. Its also about my interests in TV, music, art, etc. Its also about my developing craftiness and DIY projects I (try to) tackle. Its also about my life together with my wonderful husband, Steve. So really its just about my/our life in general. Thus, the name change...Live to Dare.

I have really always liked that quote by Helen Keller "Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing." So I thought how appropriate for my daring adventure into blogging...so viola! A new blog name and a new blog look, although the same URL...for now. At least until I figure out how to change it. I've also messed with the format and a few other things including adding an option for open commenting. That  means anyone can comment on my blog now. So, feel free to comment away! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments: