Thursday, May 3, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up Catch Up

Due to some technical difficulties I haven't been able to get you these weekly wrap up in pics from my phone lately. Well here you go! Here's what we've been up to the past two weeks.

Pretty sure this is just a day you were looking particularly cute! Ha!


Playing outside in the backyard on a nice day. You weren't so sure about this slide at first but you warmed up to it!


 Looks like a green wonderland but its just our backyard ;)


Playing in your "ball pit".

Enjoying some cuddle time and nice weather with Grandma and Grandpa Riegerix.


 A crazy hailstorm we had! OMG so crazy! And all 3 cars are damaged...and the house. Awesome

Ok that's all the pics I took. I suck I know! Its been crazy busy around here preparing for someone's first birthday! Maybe a video will make up for it?



No comments:

Post a Comment