Tuesday, April 23, 2013

2nd Time Around - 16 Weeks

Four months of pregnancy down already! This was a good week. My rash is gone, I'm still on steroids and other various drugs but at least I don't have that horrible rash anymore. I hope I won't have to be on these drugs the rest of my pregnancy. So cross your fingers for that!


This week my good friend Julie had her baby! She had a boy, Nicholas Anthony last Monday night. He is SOOOO precious! Steven and I went to see him in the hospital last Tuesday. That was so great! It was so sweet to get to love on a brand new baby like that. Just look!


What a precious baby! Steven was really excited to get to see the new baby. He wanted to hold him and kiss him the entire time we were there. It was really sweet. Look at how good Julie looks too! So happy for them!

So that was a great start to our week. Then on Friday, Steve and I had an appointment with the OB. We got to find out the sex of the baby! If anyone knows us at all you've heard by now its a BOY for baby #2! We are really excited, Steve more than me initially but I'm coming around. It really will be awesome for Steven to have a brother so close in age. I'm looking forward to that for sure. And the baby is looking very healthy so that's great too!

After the appointment, I went up to Springfield (ish) with my mom to have lunch and shop with my Aunt and cousin. My cousin, Kris, is actually pregnant too and she is due only a week before me! Isn't that crazy? I was WAAAAY more excited about this than she is but oh well. Maybe I'm excited enough for the both of us! I should have taken a picture but she's really not looking pregnant yet. (Bia :)

We had a really fun Saturday too. We had family over to reveal the gender. I'll put up a separate post about that. So overall it was a really good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment