Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!! I know this is a little late but I wanted to wish everyone a great Valentine's Day. I know lots of people aren't too big on Valentine's Day and its not that big of a deal for me either but this year I am feeling the love! (Probably the pregnancy hormones).

It could also be because my wonderful, amazing husband surprised me with flowers, candy and the sweetest card I have ever received. He really put a lot of effort into it! His card made me cry...twice! So sweet. He also got a bouquet with purple roses which he said he had to order weeks ahead of time. What a sweetie he is!


I really feel lucky this year to have such a great husband. I know he's not perfect, but no one is! He really is great to me and I know he will be a great dad. I am very thankful to have him in my life!

So I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day this year and got to spend it with someone special they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment