Monday, September 16, 2013

2nd Time Around - 37 Weeks

Full term! Woot!! Its so awesome to have gotten to full term. I'm so glad that the baby could safely come any time now without any major developmental complications. So that is a huge blessing. I've heard about people going early with their second babies so I'm glad to have made it to this point!


I'm still feeling pretty good. Having the usual aches and pains that go along with carrying a full term belly around but mostly feeling good. I'm tired most of the time and have to pee every 5 minutes but considering all that I think I'm doing pretty well! The worst complaint I have is its so uncomfortable to lay down. My belly is so heavy and its impossible to move around in a bed normally. Its like having a huge bowling ball attached to the front of you that you can't move with any of your muscles. Its so weird. So that's made sleeping really difficult.

Excited big bro to be!

I have been really emotional lately too. I have been happy/upset/worried/angry all in the same day recently. I've been feeling overwhelmed with some things and that's not fun. I have been stressing about stupid things and I know its the hormones. But its still hard to manage those feelings. I got myself all worked up about things not being ready for the baby. Steve has been super supportive though and understanding. I'm really lucky. But I am happy to report that we've gotten most everything accomplished so I've been feeling much better lately. So that's good!

Steve and I have been getting really excited to meet Logan. Steven is getting excited too. He definitely knows where the baby is and loves to read his big brother books. He's been talking about about big brothers and I hear him using those words in his imaginative play. So those are all positive things! I think the transition will probably be tough but I hope we all can figure it out quickly!

In great news, I went to the Dr. Friday to get checked and was dilated to 1.5 so yay!! That never happened last time so I'm pretty excited. I hope that means things are moving in the right direction because momma's ready!!

1 comment:

  1. Eek!! So exciting to be so close. Can't wait to meet the new guy :)

    ReplyDelete