Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can't Believe I Almost Forgot....

to thank my super awesome cousin, Kris for sending me a present She is so sweet!!

So the other day, I was just going about my Saturday when a box from Amazon.com arrived in our mailbox. I was thinking, "What did Steve order?" but it was addressed to me! Turns out it was a book I am wanting to read called Sippy Cups are Not for Chardonnay sent to me by my super sweet cousin Kris. This lovely lady:


Who, by the way, is getting married next October and I am sooooooooooo excited for her!! She was an awesome bridesmaid in my wedding and I get to be in hers! So excited!!

I can't wait to read this book and I think it was just so thoughtful and nice of her to send it to me. So I thought in appreciation, I'd have to embarrass her on my blog, sounds fair right? Ha ha! Thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment