Monday, October 4, 2010

Getting Excited for Halloween

Ok people. I am getting really freaking excited for Halloween! For some reason, I love this holiday! I don't even know why. Maybe it has to do with loving it when I was younger, I'm not sure. But I love, love, love it. Is it sick that I put up Halloween decorations last weekend (in September!). Lol I was having an organizing day and put them all out. Our front room looks so festive. I will have to post pictures. But in the spirit of being excited for Halloween, I wanted to post some pictures of our dogs from our "Holiday Calendar" Photoshoot from last year. Lol. Steve and I made calendars of our dogs for our parents last year and that meant, I got to dress them up! Yes!! Here are couple of Zeusy and Zander in their Halloween costumes. Too cute!


Zeusy was our little pumpkin. Ha ha! He was pissed! But you have to admit, he makes a pretty adorable pumpkin!

Poor Zander had to wear the Frankenstein costume. (It was on clearance from Petsmart). He looks miserable yet adorable too.

This year the budget is pretty tight so I don't think we will be able to get any costumes, but maybe we can find some on clearance...We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment