Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was this last week. Steve and I got a chance to spend some time with family and it was so great! I thought I would share a couple pictures with you guys. I didn't take many because I was having too much fun! (And eating a ton!)


First of all, it snowed on Thanksgiving! It was so crazy! It hardly ever snows before Christmas here and I don't ever remember it snowing that early. I love snow! It was so pretty.

We went to Steve's parents on Thanksgiving day. Here are some of the cooks in the kitchen. There was so much food there, it was great!!


Steve his brother, Tim, and their dad all look so alike.

We took a belly picture! Its pretty big! Crazy.

That's all the pictures I took! So dissapointing. I was having too much fun to take many pictures, but I sure wish I would have taken more.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment