Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Steve and I had such a great Christmas this year. We got to see a ton of family and that is always nice. We started off the week before Christmas at my Aunt Jan's house in Chatham, Ill. We got to see my mom's side of the family and it was so fun! Here are Steve and I just hanging out on the couch. (Waiting for the presents to start!)

Me and my cousin, Kris. She's getting married in 2011! So exciting! Gonna be a big year for the 2 of us!

My cousin Mike and his wife Lauren were there with their 3 adorable girls. I cannot believe how big they are getting!! It was so nice to see them.

Meghan was pretty excited about this toy Steve and I got her. I remember loving this thing when I was little, except hers lights up and has glitter! Awesome.

The littlest one, Addison was just so cute trying to open her presents!

When she did get them open though, it was nap time. Check out that 'tude!


The next day we met up with our family to go to the Rams vs Cheifs game. It was very fun (except for the part where the Rams sucked).
Here we are at a tailgate before the game. It was a Cheif's tailgate..I'm so ashamed.

But we went because we wanted to hang out with these lovely people. So it wasn't so bad. My cousins Kris, Cindy and Kris's fiancee, Zach.

At the game, there were quite a few Chiefs fans. And most of them were in my family! Here I am with my Aunt Jan and my mom.

These ladies live in Kansas City so I can forgive them for their bad choices...

But these two! What is the deal?

At least Steve and I were supporting the Rams at the game!
It was so fun to see that side of my family for Christmas! I miss everyone, since we all live so far apart. But its great to come together at Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment