Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Girls Night Baby Shower

On Saturday night I had my first baby shower given by my awesome friends, Carrie and Amanda. It was so much fun. We decided to do a girl's night/baby shower to make it more fun. We all had a great time! They had such fun decorations and games and lots and lots of good food. I was so glad my friends could make it. Here are some pictures from that night:

These are my friends Erin, Amanda, and Carrie. They are wives of people Steve works with and they are some awesome girls!

These are some of my other good friends that came. Cherie, Carrie and Erica are girls I work with and Jen in the back is my friend through Carrie.
Of course everyone brought awesome presents! My friends were so generous. I got lots of great stuff for the baby. A bunch of the girls I work with went in and bought us our pack n play! How nice was that!

Here's one of the crazy games we played. It was so much fun!



Steve was there with the husbands but they stayed in the basement.

Look at how big I am! Craziness!!


And of course there was yummy, and super cute, cake. It was really a great baby shower and I'm so grateful to Amanda and Carrie. They are awesome friends!!

1 comment: