Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gooden Baby Shower

I had so much fun this weekend at our last baby shower thrown by my mom. She is amazing! Everything was so nice!! The food was great, the decorations were awesome and of course the cake was delicious! Steve was lucky I let him eat the leftovers ha ha! Doesn't it look delicious???



Me and my mom. She is so wonderful! I think she's pretty excited to be a Grandma again.

My Aunt Jan came to help. She's pretty great too. :)

My adorable nieces came. Can you believe how big they are getting? Its crazy!

Some of my friends came too! Julie, Tiffany, Jenny and Baby Ellie are here. Jenny also brought George. Those kids are so cute!

We played the dirty diaper sniffing game. It was gross. It was only melted chocolate but still.

Jake is helping Julie figure out what kind of candy bar that is. He looks pretty intrigued.

It was pretty yucky.

We got so many wonderful presents. We were so blessed with generous friends and family. It was amazing!

Steve's mom made some custom burb cloths for us. She also brought the mobile she has been making. It was really awesome!!


So overall it was a great, great shower!! I had so much fun and got to spend time with friends and family. Everyone was more than generous with their gifts. This baby is really going to be spoiled!! Thanks Mom for a wonderful shower!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment