Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baked Tilapia Recipe Review

So in the spirit of cooking healthy, I tried out this this recipe for Baked Tilapia. It was super yummy!! And pretty!

Here is the modified version of the recipe that I used:

1/4 cup pasta sauce
EVOO
4 or 5 good size Tilapia Filets
1 Onion sliced
2-3 Peppers sliced (I used red, yellow, and green)
Butter

In a bowl mix the pasta sauce and any other spices you might like to use with some EVOO. Spread some more EVOO on the bottom of a glass baking dish. Arrange the tilapia filets on the baking dish and place a spoonful of the sauce on each filet. Arrange pepper and onion slices around the filets. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 mins. For the last 2 minutes place a tiny amount of butter on each filet and broil.

This dish is super simple and comes out looking and tasting great! Steve and I both really liked it. I'm sure you could put other veggies like carrots or zucchini in and it would taste great too. I am definitely makin this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment