Friday, December 30, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas Decorations

One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is seeing all the decorations that go up around town. I love seeing the huge trees in the mall and seeing our neighborhood light up! So pretty! This year, we put up some decorations around our place too. I think we did a darn good job.

Lets start it off right with the tree! This is the hand-me-down tree we got from my Aunt Jan. We had quite a few ornaments to add to it this year. I think it looks great!


Here are our stockings, Steve's mom made for us a few years ago...with one addition, Steven's stocking that my mom made last year. Don't they look nice?


Here are the decorations in the kitchen. I also hung up the Christmas cards we got this year on a makeshift clothesline...I think it looks neat! Too bad it keeps falling down. :(



Oh and look at the decroations outside! Doesn't it look great? Steve and my parents did that and I think they did a great job! My parents donated their candy cane lights this year and I love them!


These are my favorite outside decoration thought, the little light up Christmas trees!


Steven really enjoyed the decorations this year and I did too! I'm so glad we were able to get them up. Did anyone else do it up for Christmas this year? Hope you had a great one! More Christmas themed (catch up) posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment