Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011 Part 1

I think this post is going to be mostly a photo dump because we had too many Christmas celebrations to describe! It was insane. We aren't doing that much next year. It was so much Christmas that I had to divide it up into 2 posts! Here you go:

A few days before Christmas we took Steven to see Santa. He was excited in line!!



Christmas Eve with Gabbymaw and Grandpa Steve:



Dinner with Jordan and Grandparents:


Some presents....


Christmas Morning at home:






Lunch Christmas day with my family (at our house):





Steven was actually sleeping when we opened his presents...he had a rough day, poor guy. But he got some really cool stuff!

But he woke up and made good use of his new toys!



Steven enjoying some family time with my parents and my Aunt, Jan.


That evening we went to Steve's Aunt Ellen's house to celebrate with his extended family and I didn't take any pictures for some reason...We had a great time though and it was really fun to see everyone.


Well that was our first weekend of Christmas...stay tuned. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment