Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas2011 Part 2

Ready for the second round of Christmas pictures???

On Wednesday evening after Christmas we met up with my cousin, his wife and their three girls at my parents house. It was a lot of fun. Those girls are nuts! They have so much energy. I was exhausted after we left. But they sure did love Steven.


I didn't take any other good pictures...man I suck!

Then that weekend we saw two other sides of our family. Lots and lots of family!

On Friday we saw all of Steve's siblings, his parents and our niece, Willow. That was a lot of fun!


After a yummy breakfast, Willow opened her presents...


Then helped everyone else open theirs. So cute.



Steven didn't need any help with his gift bag...


Meghan made us santa hats! Aren't they the cutest?



Seriously, how darn cute is he?


Yum, wrapping paper...






Next up, we visited with my brother, Steve, his wife, Amy and my nieces Hannah and Megan.



This picture below is actually from the Sunday after Christmas with my mom's extended family. I didn't take any pictures, and this is one from my mom...oops!


Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did! But we are also glad its over. :)

1 comment: