Monday, January 23, 2012

Pursuit of the Perfect Playlist

Anyone who knows me knows that I love music. I am always listening to it at work, at home, in the car, everywhere! I love to make new playlists for my Ipod too. I thought I would share the songs/CDs I'm digging right now and that have been on repeat in my Ipod lately.


Christina Perri Arms is one of my favorite albums right now. Its a great CD from start to finish. Lots of good songs, happy ones, angry ones, sad ones. I really love it. Arms is one of my favorite songs on there. Hope you enjoy the video!

I love Matt Nathanson. I've loved him since college. He's such a great singer and lyrcist. His new CD Modern Love is awesome. After I got it I listened to it back to back for a week probably! This is a live performance of a song on his CD that he does with Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Great song, great CD, great artist!


I really like this song by The Band Perry. Its a great song. Its upbeat and happy, my favorite. I liked their first single too. Its easy to listen to and sing to.


My last new favorite songs is by one of my favorite bands of all time, Foo Fighters. They are great. They have always been a great rock 'n roll band but they also have great lyrics. I got their new CD with my Itunes GC for Christmas and its great! This is the first single and it rocks!

Well those are the songs I'm digging right now. What about you? Any new music that you love? What are you jamming to in the car? In the shower? Happy singing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment