Saturday, December 3, 2011

Steven's First Gooden Thanksgiving

I bet you guys are wondering, where the heck are the Thanksgiving pictures?! Well, friends, some of them are saldy trapped in my camera. I plan to do a major unloading of pictures this weekend but haven't had time to do so yet. I do, have some pictures from our 2nd Thanksgiving of the year at my parents house so I thought I would share those!

We spent the Saturday after Thanksgiving with my parents at our "Gooden Thanksgiving". It was so nice to have some time with my parents, and of course, the food was AMAZING as usual. My mom is a great cook!  


Steven enjoyed some play time with Grandpa before the meal.


I sort of love this picture. How cute is my boy!?! Such a happy baby!


We continued our Thanksgiving tradition of decoring the Christmas tree. This was obviously Steven's first year and he had better kick it up next year...he barely hung any ornaments! So lazy! But he was pretty interested in the tree after it was all lit up...pretty cute.

So after all that manual labor, we finally got to the good part...eating!! Steven did so well on his first Thanksgiving. He was in an eating mood! He chowed down on some turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, cranberries and even one bite of pumpkin pie! What a good boy!


I'd say Thanksgiving was hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment