Friday, March 2, 2012

Playlist Numero Tres

I really didn't realize how much I like hearing new songs. It seems like every few weeks I have enough new favorites to fill this post. 


This one is so sweet. I love Jason Mraz. I have his previous 2 CDs and I'll hopefully get to buy this one when it comes out. Here is the first single. I also realized recently that I like slower music with good lyrics. This song is beautiful and the words are too.

Sarah Barellis is one of my favorite musicians. She is really amazing. Her songs are great, her lyrics are awesome. I have 2 of her CDs and can listen to them pretty much start to finish. That's a big deal for me to like a whole CD. Anyway, here is a song off her first CD. Its a really good song!


We are going to get a little country for a minute here ;) Hunter Hayes is a new artist and isn't he such a cutie? I like the unique quality of his voice and this song is really catchy. I hope you enjoy it too!


Now back to my rock roots....lol. This is an awesome, awesome song. Its got a beautiful guitar intro and a great melody. The lyrics are really great too. About 2/3 of the way through they start screaming, hard rock style. I don't enjoy that part so much but the beginning and middle of this song are worth the listen.

Anything jamming on your playlist lately???

No comments:

Post a Comment