Friday, August 9, 2013

Logan's Nursery Inspiration

New baby calls for a nursery remodel, don't you think? I do! Luckily its another boy so Steve didn't have to paint the walls and we didn't have to buy furniture this time around or anything. But I did want to change up the theme for Logan and give him his own nursery. I really like the outer space theme and Steve agreed that was a good one to use. Here are some ideas and inspirations of things I want to do for Logan and his new nursery.

 
Grandma Riegerix embroided an adorable banner for over Steven's crib and I hope she can make something similar for over Logan's crib. I think a rocket ship like this one below would be neat. (No clue if she can do that or not).

 
Or something inspired by this one. I love the way those decals look but I'm sure she can come up with something even cooler.
I was also hoping she would make another cool mobile like she did last time. This is a neat one.


I was going to put some prints up over the changing table area. These are super cute.


 We NEED these don't you think?
Yes, Yes we do.
I'd like to get a special nightlight for his room. I've seen so many cute glow in the dark ones with the space theme. Or one like this that projects a solar system on the wall. That'd be neat.


I really wanted to put gutter bookshelves in his room. There's a book shelf in there now but I think these are way cooler and also will take up much less room. They are so easy to make from rain gutters from the hardware store. Steve even said he would make them! But we decided to wait and see if we will move or not.

 
 
I think it would be really fun to have some curtains or sheets or something made from a space fabric like one of these. We'll see what I can come up with!

 
 
So those are some ideas I have for Logan's nursery. I think it will turn out great and I'll let you guys know when its all done. (Hopefully soon because we are running out of time!)


1 comment: