Friday, January 14, 2011

Surprise Work Trip

So it looks like I will be going on a trip next week. Surprise! ha ha. One of my co-workers is sick and I was asked to cover her trip to Salt Lake City for a conference. So instead of a long weekend, I get to be on a plane Monday...yay! (sarcasm :)

I am sort of excited about it...I mean it will be nice to be out of the office for the week and I should get to rack up some vacation hours to be used on maternity leave so that's good. On the downside, I went on a work trip to Salt Lake in November and the flight suuuucked! It was so uncomfortable. I'm hoping I get on a bigger plan this time and it won't be so bad. Also, its probably going to be cold there....like really, really cold. Oh well!

Its so crazy with my work this year! Last year, they wouldn't let me travel anywhere and this year I could be gone 2 weeks of every month if I wanted to. But, of course, now I am prego and don't want to go! I might travel one more time before the baby comes but that will probably be it due to not wanting to have any problems later in my pregnancy.

Oh well, its these kind of things that keep life exciting, right? I'll let you know how it is in sunny Salt Lake City next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment