Sunday, February 12, 2012

February Fav Raves

Did you enjoy my first favs post? I hope so! What are you loving in February? Here are some things that I'm into this month.

First of all the Giants won the Superbowl! I'm excited about that for sure! I'm even more excited that they won against the Patriots and stupid Tom Brady didn't win. Ha ha ha! But seriously, this year's Super Bowl was a really exciting and close game. Steve, Steven and I just hung out at home and watched together. We had a great time. So congrats to them! Can't wait for football season again next year..

Another favorite this month is a show I've been loving all season, New Girl. This is a really entertaining show. Its so sweet and funny. I'm loving Zooey Deschanel in it. And the other characters in the show are pretty hilarious too. I even recruited Steve to watch New Girl and he likes it too!

Another thing that I really love, may sound stupid but its great...new sheets! Our other ones were gross, we had them since we got married and we definitely needed new ones. We picked up some grey ones that are similar to these at Target. They feel so crisp and clean! I love them :)


Another fav this month has been hanging out with my girlfriends! Since Steve has had so much homework in his class, he has been mostly doing that after Steven goes to bed on the weekends. That has given me an opportunity to hang out with my girls! Its been so nice spending time with them lately. Yay!

So what are you loving this February? Valentine's day is coming up and we are opting out this year. We both aren't super into it anyway, but maybe you are and you are loving something red or pink? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment