Monday, February 6, 2012

Pursuit of the Perfect Playlist: Part Deux

Its time for another playlist update. I have been listening to several things on repeat this month so far. So here's what I'm loving....


I have been a long time fan of Maroon 5. I really just love this band. I know they are poppy but I really don't care. I asked for their new CD for Christmas last year and finally bit the bullet and bought it for myself with the Itunes Gift Card I got for Christmas this year! It was so worth it. LOVE their new CD! This is one of my favorite songs on the CD. Its really a great song, kinda sad but I like it. They haven't released it yet, so there isn't an official video. But here's some person's take on it...gotta love YouTube.


I also recently got the Gavin DeGraw CD with my Itunes GC. I didn't super love his last CD but I thought the new single was good and when I looked it up on Itunes the CD was cheap so I went for it. I am SO happy that I did! Oh my goodness this CD has been on repeat in my car and office for the past few weeks. Its really great! I love this song. Its kinda snarky, kinda slams an ex. I like it for some reason! Again, this one isn't released yet so this isn't the official video.

I don't want to wear out all my favorite new releases so here is one of my all time favorite songs! I love Dave Matthews Band. I always have. This song is one of my all time favorites by DMB. Its such a happy, positive song. Its fun to sing to! I love it. Hope you enjoy.


Here's another happy, upbeat song I'm digging right now. I don't have the CD but I really enjoy this single by Andy Grammar. They haven't overplayed it to the point of me hating it yet on the radio either. ;)

Well that's what I'm digging right now. What about you? Any new releases or old songs that you are still into at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment