Friday, March 22, 2013

2nd Time Around - 11 Weeks

*Catch up post from 2 weeks ago*

Already 11 weeks in! It seems like its going fast and slow all at the same time. We told our family and some friends last weekend and that was great. But its still counting the days till we can tell everyone. I hate secrets, probably because I suck at keeping them. I'm also counting down the days till we are out of the woods so to speak and I'm at 12 weeks. That will be a nice little relief. :)

*Excuse the no makeup in these pics. It was a work from home day ;)

This week I actually feel much better than I have been. The past 2 weeks or so I've just been SO tired and rundown. I'm exhausted just taking a shower in the morning. And I was really nauseous. Like all day long. Yuck! With Steven it was like a sour tummy feeling all day but this time its like that barfy feeling in the back of your throat (you know the one). Yuck. Ok that's more than you wanted to know.



But luckily this week that feeling and my over tiredness have subsided a bit. I still feel pretty tired at the end of the day but not extremely exhausted like I was. I even had energy to deep clean my house this weekend so that's a good thing! Of course I took a 3 hour nap on Sunday but whatever.

Another thing that's been really strong this time around is cravings! I had some cravings with Steven but this time it seems like more. At first I really wanted orange juice. I went through 2 containers of OJ in like a week. Then I was craving cherry sprite. How random is that? I never drink that but it just tasted so good. I was also craving brownies so I made them when we had family over this weekend. Delicious.

So all that eating hasn't been good. I really want to try not to gain too much this time around. With Steven I gained way too much weight and I was just so miserable and huge by the end of it. It was also really hard to lose afterwards. I've built up my endurance and strength in the past few months and I really want to have a healthy pregnancy this time. Luckily so far it seems that I'm not gaining weight yet. I've continued to workout at the gym, although not as intensely as I was. So that is a good thing. My clothes are still fitting and actually a bit big still so that's a good thing!

So that's 11 weeks for you! Can't wait to tell everyone and feel a bit better.


1 comment:

  1. I get weird orange juice cravings in the middle of the nights sometimes - so random!

    ReplyDelete