Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2nd Time Around - 12 Weeks

Twelve weeks down and feeling pretty good! My nausea has gone way down this week which is so nice. I still get some in the morning before I eat and sometimes my stomach hurts when I haven't eaten in a while but other than that I've been feeling pretty good. I'm still really tired in the evenings but that's to be expected. I've been trying to keep up with workouts a few evenings a week as well which really wears me out. But I really want to try to keep up with that so hopefully the 2nd trimester energy boost kicks in soon!


I think I'm officially showing. I can definitely tell a difference in my tummy. They say that you show earlier with the 2nd one but I think this is about on target for how I was last time. My size 10s are still fitting fine so that's good. They are not as loose as they were 2 weeks ago though so I think I can officially call it that I'm showing now.


I told my boss this week and that went over really well. She was very excited for me! She's really sweet. I told a few coworkers as well and they were all super excited. So yay! I think we are officially "out" with the news. It feels pretty good to be able to be honest with people if they ask or notice. Everyone's been really happy for us so that's great too.

We started cleaning out the spare bedroom this weekend to convert it to Steven's big boy room. That wasn't too bad to do since I had recently cleaned it out. That led to cleaning out the basement office so some of the spare bedroom stuff could go down there. Now that is a project (mostly for my hoarder, I mean husband ;). I am trying to sell my old furniture that's in the spare bedroom but no one is wanting to buy it so far. Now I'm thinking it won't be the worst thing in the world to keep it in there because if Steven messes it up I won't be mad about it. The walls are also a lovely lavender color so that has to go!


We let Steven play around in the spare bedroom and asked him if he would want to have his bedroom in there. He was pretty excited to have a big bed to jump around on. Hopefully that transition will go well once we decide he's ready. In other transition news we had some #2s in the potty this weekend so I'm hoping there's potty training progress in our near future! (Cross your fingers!) I told him there's no diapers in the big boy room. He paused like he was thinking about it...Smart kid.

So 12 weeks down! Showing a bit more and we've told pretty much everyone. Planning to make some progress on Steven's big boy room. Getting excited!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Did you decided to wear the same shirt with the weekly updates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah until this shirt won't fit anymore!

    ReplyDelete